Saturday, March 25, 2017

Hello ladies

 I've been in Texas the past few days! I'm having a really good time and it's so nice to have a break after that stressful filming day on Wednesday. I believe right now Zoe is editing the footage we have so far. I'm really excited for the outcome :)
 I'm not sure when we will film again but I hope it's soon. I want to get it done so Zoe has enough time to edit. I know how long the process can take, and how stressful it can be. So I want to make this as easy on her as possible.
 Hopefully, everything goes smoothly. I know our video will be beautiful. Both Kristen and I have the eye and techniques to get lovely footage, Zoe has her beautitul editing skills, and our actress Berni is phenomenal! I feel so confident in this!!

No comments:

Post a Comment