Friday, March 24, 2017

Behind the Scenes!!!!

  Filming at my Tia Lelis' house was a lot of fun. Her house had an old-timey vibe, which was perfect for what we were trying to do. However, my Tia likes to keep her house at 584585496 degrees, so we were sweating all over the place. Anyways, here are some behind the scenes photos, as promised. :)

 The lovely Berni, our housewife witch, preparing to film the scene where she comes back home from grocery shopping. 

 Kristen filming. She had her cap on sideways to cover her eyes from the sun. "This is how art is made," she told me.

 A cutie on camera.

 Guys I am in love with Kristen. So beautiful and radiant!!!!! Look at her go!!!

 Berni getting her hair done at Kristen's house.

 Kristen's record player.

 Me with the star <3

 And here is when I realized we chose the perfect person to play our evil 50s housewife witch. Wow.


No comments:

Post a Comment